THE Flanders Soundboard THE Flanders Soundboard

Don't really see the point

Sound clips were all pretty average.

Like someone said before, sound boards are largely for prank calls. If I just wanted to listen I could have downloaded the wavs myself.

Definately need a stop button, some sounds went way too long.

Also, try not to be so defensive in your responses. If you didn't want critisism you shouldn't have posted it!

Swedish-Freak responds:

Ok.

Keep on Rollin Keep on Rollin

Great Fun... Very Addictive!!

I was thinking, OK, time to get off Newgrounds, I'll check out one more submission... bloody 33 minutes later I finally finish your game! : ) Very fun, very addictive. I reckon I could do it again faster, I might try again later. I'm currently 7th on your board thing, sure to be bumped off though soon.

Great stuff... very enjoyable!

-Homers Special- -Homers Special-

The kids call me Hoju

I knew from the preloader that this was not gonna be a mish mash of stuff thrown together... and I was right. The best Simpsons, let alone any type of sound board ever. MANY great quotes, I laughed out loud several times... ahhh... It makes me wanna go buy some DVD's!

Thanks, it rocked!

Mario World: Overrun Mario World: Overrun

Nice Surprise

I have to admit, when I saw the Mario World title, I thought "great, not more crap!" I thought it was going to be a sub par game that I'd end up blaming! I was wrong!

This game is addictive, and great fun! I ended up giving it a 5! Great stuff!

One Man's Fridge One Man's Fridge

You wanna buy some crack

Man, that rocked. I love it. Awesome drawings, good concept, well done. The FFVII music fitted perfectly as well. It was great, like a well made movie, with interaction thrown in! Top Stuff!

Pico's Sweat Shop Pico's Sweat Shop

Pretty Cool

You need to fix it tho so that if you die, and select to continue, you don't start with 0 health and die straight away. But yeah, short, but good fun!

pepsi girl wheel of death pepsi girl wheel of death

Funny Stuff

Loved it, very funny. Particularly the Coke one, and the V-8 one. I'm in Australia, and we don't even have that girl here, but it was still great!!

Ravage Ravage

Great stuff

I was a mega fan of rampage, and you've done a great job in bringing the old game back to life!!!
I recommend it to anyone who used to love the oldies.

the skullkid the skullkid

Gold

This game is pure gold. Shootouts, chainsawing s**t up. I love it. 5 star fun!